Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home again home again jiggity jig

Three days of travel....in the same clothes (thank you Air France for loosing my bag) and I am back in Chico. I am "assured" that my suitcase is going to be on todays flight from Paris to SFO but I find myself taking a pragmatic attitude about it.

 As soon as I get settled here at work I will upload some pics and final race information. My head is still swirling a bit. I can't actually believe I finished this damn thing and as many of you have surmised, at several points I wasn't sure I would.  I am still hobbling a bit, feet still "knackered." Thank you again for all the encouragement, the support and the well wishes. It truly made the difference. :-)

Run Happy
Ed

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home!!!Congrats on your amazing accomplishment!
    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment on FB today & thought is he finally home?! Yeah Ed you did it! So proud of you! What an accomplishment...my coach rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. give those feet some ice-cream. they served you well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! Many many congratulations to you. What an incredible achievement. =) I still want to see pics of your feet.

    ReplyDelete